German Weapon Legislation - Changes by April 1st, 2003
Summary of all new regulations concerning our supply
The following weapons are forbidden from now on:
- throwing stars (real ~)
- butterfly knives
- fall knives
- fist knives (stab daggers)
- automatic knives
exclusion: maximum length of the automatic blade not more than 8,5 cm; width of the blade in the middle at least 20% of the blade, not sharpened on both side and a continous to the edge tapered back
If you should still have items of such kind, there are four opportunities:
- register it at the German Federal Criminal Office as part of a cultur-historic important collection
- hand it over at the local police against reception
- destroy them yourself
- keep them somewhere outside Germany
The transitional period given by the law ended by August 31st, 2003. Who has any of the above mentioned items in possession may be subject to investigation and prosecution by law enforcement.
Please don't send any items of this kind back to us. At accepting it we would violate the law!
As before, nunchaku and knuckle brass continue to be prohibited.
- Soft-Nunchaku, further legal provisions
- Would you sell Nunchaku?
- Balisong . Knives
- Ninja Foot and Hand Claws
- Brass Knuckles
Mo-Fr 8-12 am and
Mo-Th 1-5 pm